Kevin just announced that Darrell Gardner will be presenting at FoxForward, discussing project management for developers.
Whether you celebrate now, have already celebrated your past holiday, are planning to, or not, I hope you find yourself surrounded by family and those you love during this holiday season and are able to remember fondly those who are not with you. We often find ourselves buried in work, or too distracted by other problems, to share and remember a few moments with those closest to us. So many of us are separated by huge distances, we often find it easier to focus on those who are out of arm's reach yet so easy to connect with online, instead of those who are right beside us. So do yourself a favour, put down the keyboard (stylus, mouse, etc) and spend that time. I know I will. Merry Christmas. Powered by ScribeFire .
Comments
Fact is - there are a lot of great conferences and limited resources for all to get to them. It's a real shame about all the scheduling that put them right up against each other!
Southwest definitely has a lot going for it, including an incredible number of known speakers. I do like however, that FoxForward will have a number of speakers that aren't known and thus may have alot of new things or insights to add.
Speaking of Agile, I wanted to get you on the show to talk about it. You up for it?